Yacht Inn swim postponed until Friday 31 August due to bad weather reports

Due to Fridays weather warning and having sought advice from the RNLI, The Yacht Inn Swim has been postponed this Friday (17 Aug) – the event will now be scheduled for Friday 31 August, the start timings will remain the same – please inform anyone you think may need to know.

By |2012-08-15T13:04:10+00:00August 15th, 2012|Competition, Juniors, Masters, Seniors|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.