The Hayle SLSC Charity Raffle will take place in 5th October at the Bluff Inn along with the Annual Presentation Night. The draw closes on 1st October. Tickets are £1 each and the prizes are fantastic!
Tickets are avalible to buy at every training session, please ask a coach if you are not sure who to buy them from. If you have any questions please see Jeff at Nipper/Sandhopper training or Pezz at Junior/Senior/Masters training.
Please feel free to take some tickets and sell them to friends, family, neighbours. With Prizes this good the tickets will sell themselves!
- National Trust Membership for a Family.
- Wet Suit Cornwall Surf.
- Eden Project entry for a Family.
- St Michaels Mount entry for a Family.
- Half a Day Lizard Adventures for two
- Two Surf Lessons by Shore Surf School.
- Two Paddle board Lessons by Ocean High.
- One Surf Lesson by Global Boarders.
- Carbis Bay Four Star Hotel two course Sunday Lunch for Two.
- Polgoon Wineyard Tour
- Godrevy Cafe Meal.
- Trengwainton Tearooms Afternoon Tea for Two.
- Salt Kitchen Bar gift voucher £20.00
- Rebecca Ceramics Prize.
- Down the Line Prize.
- Towels for Gwithian surf academy and Sunset Surf Cafe.
Hayle SLSC is a charity, none of our coaches or volunteers are paid so fundraising is vital to keep the club going.